Tuesday, February 8, 2011

some updates!

hey friends!
so I figured I'd explain some of my plans for the future.
I plan to get into a rhythm of posting things here,
so that there will be a stream of new stuff coming here regularly
an idea as to how things will be run...

MONDAYS: Show Updates, New Flyers, Things To Look Forward To, Etc.
TUESDAYS: Show Reviews
WEDNESDAYS: Record Reviews
THURSDAYS: How Do You Contribute? Active friend profiles
FRIDAYS: Featured Artist: Interviews, Possible Video/Audio Content?

I have some updated some event info, so check out that page.
Record reviews will be archived for the next couple weeks from past tumblr. as things get more active on this sight and I have a little more time when I settle into school. I hope to get things mixed up after a few weeks, with more friends contributing to the process.



No comments:

Post a Comment