Wednesday, March 9, 2011

updates.

So I'm kind of making up for lost time in the past couple weeks by posting a whole bunch today. I just have a few more days of school and I will be enjoying my SPRING BREAK!! WOO!

I posted my last album review in a series that I have been attempting to archive from a series I posted on tumblr. because I find that website does not cater to written work, as it gets lost amongst thousands of pictures of cute cats and things about Justin Beiber. I figured I'd put it here where people can expect that kind of thing in the future.

Hopefully if all goes well, the first NEW review will be from my good friend Adam Demirjian next week! Also, after I eat the wonderful roasted vegetable tamale that is waiting for me, I'm going to attempt a new section I call WEEKEND UPDATE which will encompass a bunch of recent shows I went to in short blurbs, because sometimes its hard to keep up with all of the good music YA KNOW?

REMEMBER! If you are interested in contributing, whether it be... Concert Reviews, Album Reviews, Photos, Flyers, Videos, Writing, YOU NAME IT!
I'D LOVE TO FEATURE IT!
PLEASE contact me @ colinstevenbriggs@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment